We send a more detailed instructions and tips sheet with your order but here are some basics:
- Always store your frosting sheet in the sealed plastic bag until you are ready to use it. Store at room temperature and DO NOT refrigerate your unused sheet. Your sheet can be stored at room temperature, in the sealed plastic bag, for up to a year!
- Have your iced cake ready. Buttercream Icing: Buttercream icing is the best. Your frosting/icing should not be dry or have a skin. If frosting becomes dry, airbrush a fine mist of water over it before applying your frosting sheet. Whipped Cream Frosting: You should apply the image as close to serving time as possible due to the high water content. Colors may run and the image may fade if you put it on too soon. Ice Cream Cake: Mist the surface of the ice cream with milk or let it soften a little bit before applying the image. Chocolate: Sheets can also be applied to the surface of melted chocolate and candy melts.
- If you are cutting out the image then do this using very sharp scissors BEFORE you peel the frosting sheet away from the backing.
- Frosting sheet should peel easily from the backing sheet. If you have difficulty, then put in the freezer for ONLY 30-45 seconds and it should come right off. If not, repeat.
- Lay the printed frosting sheet on top of your cake by holding the ends and applying the middle first and then the ends. Gently pat to remove any wrinkles.
- It will take about 20-30 minutes for the image to melt into the frosting.
- Add border, text, or any decoration of your choice to finish!
Ingredients and Kosher Certificate
Water, Cornstrach, Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup Solids, Cellulose, Sorbitol, Glycerine, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Arabic Gum, Polysorbate 80, Vanilla, Titanium Dioxide, Citric Acid.
Contains no known allergens.
Kosher Certified (You can view the Kosher certificate here)
Gluten and dairy free